We provide RADAR/ARPA simulator, which complies with the requirement of STCW convention, upon customer’s requirement on their training. The actual equipment of RADAR can be equipped to our system, so that the same operationalist and same RADAR echo (including RADAR interference, transmitting noise, false echo, etc.) with real ship can be realized, which makes training more practical.
- The RADAR/TT simulator is a specialized simulator for RADAR and TT simulation that applies the technology cultivated over many years in ship handling simulator. It corresponds to the training (*1) stipulated by the 2010 STCW Convention (Manila Revision), which is a mandatory requirement, and the training simulating the resolution adopted by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) (*2).
The radar image during training corresponds to the display of coast echos, navigation signs, radar beacons and SART, radar interference, received noise intensity and two or more blind sectors, radar false echos (side lobes, radar interference, multiple reflections).
In addition, a maximum of 100 vessels can be generated around the own ship operated by the trainees, and a standard traffic editing program that allows the navigation routes and speeds of these vessels to be set in advance by simple operations, is included. It is also possible to upgrade to a ship-handling simulator that allows various ship-handling training by adding CG images on large displays according to customer's request.
- Can expand up to 4 own ships
- Supports cooperative training in the same sea area by multiple own ships
- At the instructor's desk, which enables one-man operation, it is possible to control the entire simulator and monitor the training situation of trainees.
- Achieves simple operability, and scenarios can be created by simple operations that do not require specialized knowledge.
- Uses the same operation interface as the ship handling simulator
- High data compatibility with ship handling simulator
- Uses compact console integrated all necessary navigational devices
- Flexible equipment configuration according to installation conditions: CG large display, ECDIS, etc. can be added
- Supports simulated failures such as various radar failures, rudder failures, engine failures
Supported training areas
Besides following basic training sea area database, new sea area can also be created upon customers' request.
- Tokyo bay (including Tokyo port, Yokohama port, Chiba port, Kisarazu port, etc.)
- Ise bay (including Nagoya port and Yokkaichi port)
- Osaka bay (including Osaka port, Kobe port and Akashi Strait)
- Bisan Seto (including east, north and south route of Bisan Seto, Mizushima route, and Takamatsu port)
- Kurushima Strait
- Kanmon Strait
- Singapore Strait (including east and west of Singapore Strait)
Technical Development Group